Special notes for poster session
- Articles will have the same chance to be published in a conference proceeding including the one published by IOP Science (indexed by Scopus, and others) or in EPI International Journal of Engineering (EPI-IJE, indexed by IJSD, google scholar, and CrossRef).
- At least 1 (one) author should register and present on the conference day for each article to be considered for publication.
- Articles submitted for poster session do not need to be presented orally in parallel session but using an A0-paper sized poster.
- The author should prepare the poster file and send it to organizer by October 8, 2018. The organizer will print and prepare the poster.
- Special time will be allocated to give chance to authors to explain their poster to participants and evaluators.
- Authors are encouraged to bring model or prototype related to their research work for clearer and more interesting description of the poster. Organizing committee will prepare a special desk for the model/prototype.
- 3 (three) best posters will be choosen and announced at the end of the conference.